Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Get a Preview of Chris' New Album!

A few times a week, my favorite musician comes to my house, sits in my living room and puts on a personal concert for me and Hannah. With nothing more than a guitar in hand, the sound of my husband singing fills our home. It’s one of the best sounds in the world to me.
Chris is always writing and singing something new and giving me and Hannah a first listen. Now I’m excited to announce that he’s ready to give others a preview of some of his new songs.
Go to NoiseTrade.com/ChrisFreemanMusic to download two free songs from his upcoming album, The Road So Far. The album is very personal, but it’s one that I feel everyone can identify with on some level while also enjoying the brilliant musicianship.
Later this week, the entire album will be available to buy from iTunes. I have to brag that all the songs were written, produced and recorded by him.
Chris’ goal in making music isn’t to make big bucks or achieve rock star fame. Music is just a natural outpouring of who he is. We believe that music is meant to be shared, which is why he’s made this album available. From our living room to yours -- we hope you enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment